Our pool and kiddie pools are open year-round during lodge hours, starting at 11 a.m. daily for Elks members. Deck chairs provided.
We ask that our little swimmers wear proper safety and floatation devices, swim diapers, and are supervised by an adult. There is no lifeguard on duty.
Typically, the pool is heated from April 1st to mid-October.
We will be heating the pool again starting April 1. Please take a minute to familiarize yourself with the pool rules and help with FRIENDLY enforcement.
- Persons use with pool at their own risk.
- The pool is for use by 322 Elks members, their immediate household members, and a reasonable number of guests. Guests must be signed into the register and a $5 per guest donation to charity is encouraged.
- Pool will be closed during Lodge sessions. (Every first and third Tuesday of the month at 7pm).
- No running or boisterous play in pool areas.
- Glass bottles, glasses or jars are NOT permitted in the pool area. Tell your bartender if you are going outside!
- Children under the age of 18 MUST be supervised by a member or spouse at all times.
- Bathing attire is not allowing in the clubhouse and will be strictly enforced.
- The management shall not be responsible for lost or stolen articles.
- Visiting Elks are allowed to bring up to 4 guests only, which includes their immediate family. The fee is $10 per person and includes the visiting Elk. There is no fee for a visiting Elk that is staying overnight in the RV Camping area. Fees for their guests still apply. Visiting Elks are responsible for their guests and any damage they may cause.
- Children under the age of 3 may not use the main pool under any circumstances. No child or person, no matter what their age, may use the main pool if they require a swim diaper.
- Children who are not toilet trained MUST wear swim diapers at all times. Swim diapers and wipes are not to be flushed down any drains on the property.
- Only small pool toys and personal floaties are allowed in the pool area.
- Animals are not allowed within the pool enclosure, with the exception of service animals.
- All persons including members, spouses, family and guests utilizing the pool must register the names of all the users in the registration book at the entrance each and every visit upon entering the pool area.
- Pool furniture is to be used only as it is intended for. IE standing/jumping on furniture is prohibited. Members will be held responsible for damaged property by their guests and/or children.
- House Rule 25: No beverages of any nature are to be taken from the building, facilities, or pool area. Drinks taken to the pool must be in plastic containers. No food or beverages are to be brought in from the outside the Lodge premises for consumption anywhere in the Lodge building, facilities, or pool area except when permission is granted by the House Committee. During periods when the lodge kitchen is closed, limited food may be brought in for personal consumption. Events which reserve an area of the lodge or pool for group use are exempt from this provision, with permission from the House Committee. Bringing in outside alcohol is strictly prohibited unless authorized by the House Committee for a special event. Loss of club privileges may be assessed for violations.
No pool entry is allowed through the front of the lodge, please use the pool entrance. Upon entrance, your bag will be checked, and a valid membership card is required.
If you are interested in an associate membership for $50 a year, please inquire with the front office.
Pool-side jacuzzi is available for use by guests age 18 and older. Please replace the jacuzzi cover when not in use. Jet controls are located outside of the jacuzzi gate, to the right.
Men and Women locker rooms with restrooms, showers, and storage space for your items are available pool side.
Sauna available on site.
Our pool-side grill is volunteer-operated Saturday and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. The grill will not be open if volunteers are not available.
Our game room features poker tables, pool tables, darts, and a selection of classic arcade games for your enjoyment.
Proceeds from the video games will go towards the Billard Table Restoration Fund.
All children must be supervised while in the game room be respectful of other members using the game room.
Bar and Lounge
Our lounge opens at 11 a.m. every day of the week. We have six HD flat-screen televisions and wireless internet for your personal computer.
Please check our Lodge calendar for details on dinners.
Small and large banquet rooms are available to accommodate groups for special events. Events can be catered. Contact Reggie at (805) 543-0322 or email him at [email protected] for details.
You can now bring your personal computer into the lodge to check your emails or Google any information you may need all while dining.