- Starting on Monday 10/24 the pool will no longer be heated for the remainder of the year. We will also be closing the pool completely in mid-November for some renovations. The jacuzzi will remain open year-round!
- New Office Hours: Closed Monday, Tuesday-Friday 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
- RV Dump Station Update: You must be an Elks member to use the dump station. Our dump station is not open to the public. Please present your membership card when asking for a key.
- Please note that as of the 2022-2023 Elk Year, we will no longer be taking 6-month dues payments. Full year payments will be due prior to March 31, 2022.
- The new BILLING RENEWAL SYSTEM for annual dues is coming in 2022!
- Many of you have asked for an online option to pay your dues. Grand Lodge has created a system for us to do just that! In February, each member will receive a dues statement in the mail. In it will contain your typical dues amount and all the optional donations to our charities, along with a pre-addressed envelope to send in payments via check. For credit card payments, you will now be able to go online to pay! The lodge will be notified of your credit card payments daily, and we’ll get them processed. Venmo is always an option too, just remember to put your member number in the comments.
Last updated 9/26/2022